Encroachment Removal Agreement

by on Sep.19, 2021, under Uncategorized

intervention agreements are no longer necessary: either the owner of the property or the tenant or resident may apply for an intervention agreement; However, the contract must be signed by the owner of the property. You must hire a lawyer to enter into the intervention agreement. Landowners can request permanent intervention to use urban and/or controlled land. Below is a list of assaults for which the city can issue a permanent intervention. The list includes, but is not limited to: A permanent intervention agreement is in no way interpreted as a waiver of the city`s rights with respect to city ownership and/or controlled property. The city reserves the right to withdraw the permanent intervention at any time with a reasonable period of time.

Comments are closed.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!


A few highly recommended websites...