Saskatchewan Bricklayers Agreement

by on Oct.06, 2021, under Uncategorized

(3) For workers who work under this collective agreement and who are not members of the local Alberta #1 or who work in Alberta with travel cards from another Canadian jurisdiction (“the travel card employee”), contributions made by the employer to the Health & Welfare Fund on behalf of that travel card shall be paid by the Alberta and Saskatchewan Health & Welfare Fund to the trustees. of the Health & Welfare Fund. which carries out its activities in the jurisdiction of the locomotive of origin of the employees of La Carte De Voyage. The travel card member must sign a reciprocal agreement form to have his contributions returned to his Home Fund. If there is no mutual agreement, these contributions will remain with the Alberta and Saskatchewan Health & Welfare Fund. The conditions and wages contained therein may be modified, modified, supplemented or modified by mutual agreement between the parties. If there is no containment space, a locker must be set up. For work of four (4) weeks of masonry and more than three (3) employees, a heated sanitary room must be made available for lunch in winter conditions. To become a member of the plan, you work under a collective agreement and your contributing employer contributes to the fund on your behalf, and you have not had a service interruption or if you work full-time under an agreement acceptable to directors, your contributing employer contributes to the Fund on your behalf. and you have not had any service interruption (you experience a service interruption if you do not work a total of at least 350 hours over a period of two consecutive calendar years). . .


Comments are closed.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!


A few highly recommended websites...