Labour Agreements Home Affairs

by on Sep.25, 2021, under Uncategorized

Chatting with a migration agent can also be helpful. A list of registered migration agents is available from the Department of Home Affairs Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority. This visa allows employers to designate professionals for a permanent residence visa. They must be able to offer a full-time job that lasts at least two years. Visit the Website of the Ministry of the Interior for more information….

Comments are closed.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!


A few highly recommended websites...